GIDUE 2.0: quality guarantee
1 – SIMPLE TO USE
The simpler a system is, the more productive it is.
- The system is simple to use. It is therefore possible to add additional roller coaters for other and possible future needs, without any problem of synchronism or manoeuvrability.
- After a short training the client can immediately produce independently.
- The controls are distributed along the entire line to reduce production start-up times.
- Once started, the system always keeps the paper synchronized without tearing or creasing.
- It is possible to use different paper with different grammage, design, slip, with no management issues.
- Simple and intuitive paper roll change through a large accumulator.
2 – LOW MANAGEMENT COSTS
Reducing management costs is the basis for good profit.
- Maintenance is minimal and basically involves cleaning.
- The motors used to manage the paper are designed, manufactured and assembled in Italy, with the lowest global consumptions.
- SINTEX are insulated with sheet metal panels containing rock wool with very high density to have better insulation with consequent reduction in heating consumption.
3 – HIDE DRYING PERFORMANCE
Respecting the characteristics of raw material enhances its qualities.
- The coated paper drying ovens reach the desired temperature in a few minutes, reducing waiting times up to 50% compared to standard ones.
- The drying oven of the hide coupled with the paper has a 70% higher capacity compared to the standard (27 metres), enabling low temperature drying to keep the softness characteristics of the hides intact at the same speed.
- In addition, the size of the oven is reduced by 50% compared to standard ones, thus facilitating practicability.
4 – RELEASE PAPER MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE
Treating paper well is at the basis of our philosophy.
- The general control panel is controlled by dedicated software and designed specifically to manage the hides and the paper together, detecting the slightest pull variations and adjusting them automatically,
reducing the risk of creases and breaks and increasing the use of the paper itself of up to 25% more than the standard.
5 – SPRAY CABIN PERFORMANCE
We treat hides with respect.
- The cabin has 24 guns for optimal distribution of the product on the hides.
- The patented wire washing, and drying system guarantees perfect cleaning, necessary for continuous use in production.
- The forced ventilation oven that pre-dries the hides can reduce wire breakage on the joints by 90% and
energy consumption by 30% compared to infrared ovens.
6 – PRODUCTION PERFORMANCE
The GIDUE 2.0 system is sold with the standard finished product guarantee and issued with the use of international patents pending on the same system.